DIY Gallery Wall

Our Gallery Wall is finally complete!
 
When we moved into our home in 2010, our walls were completely blank. The majority of them I quickly filled but there was one wall in particular in our living room that I couldn't figure out what to do with it. It was large, and on the right side of the TV. It felt like an eye sore every time I looked at it and it made me HATE my living room.
 
I found several Gallery Wall's I loved on Pinterest but felt I wasn't going to be able to "pull it off." But, one day at Hobby Lobby everything just came together.
 
 
 
The majority of the pieces I already had and were left overs from things I didn't use in other rooms in the house.
 
 
I'm SUPER impatient and wanted to hang these right away so a few of them could probably be hung better and or straighter, but that's just my personality. Maybe it's the fact that I have 2 little's running around and normally I don't have the time to invest into perfection.


I absolutely adore the wedding picture of us, it was shot by an awesome photographer in Houston, Alayna Lynn Photography.
 
 
 
Pictured:
 
Amazing Grace Sign- Hobby Lobby
Wooden Wall Art- Hobby Lobby
Letter "T"- Hobby Lobby
16x20 Canvas Print-
11x13 Canvas Print- Photo printed at Walgreens and Mod Podged onto a Hobby Lobby Canvas
Decorative Frame around Cross- Hobby Lobby (I painted it Gold to add a little bit of color to the cream)
Cross- Hobby Lobby
Clock- Hobby Lobby
**I guess you can tell I adore Hobby Lobby!
Candle Holders- Hobby Lobby
Green Vase- Burlington
Frame- Hobby Lobby
Accent Table- Kirklands
 
 
I would love to see your Gallery Walls, ideas, or hear your questions! Feel free to comment below! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment