2. March to the beat of your own drum.
3. Be Classy
4. Pick your battles carefully.
5. Always say, "I love you" to those that mean the most.
6. Dance like no one is watching
7. Live life without fear
8. Go outside every time you are able
9. Always dress for the day even if you have no plans, you will always be prepared for anything.
10. Be on time
11. Follow your dreams, no matter how small or how big.
12. Always love your sister unconditionally, she will be the one that will always be there for you.
13. Never go to bed angry.
14. Read your bible and say your prayers every night.
15. Take your make-up off before you go to bed
16. Learn the basics of cooking so when you are on your own you will be able to get by on more than microwaveable dinners.
17. Buy it once, buy it right. Just because it's on sale, doesn't mean that it's the best quality.
18. Splurge every now and then but remember it doesn't matter how pretty you are if the attitude doesn't match.
19. Let go of your pride. You will win some battles and you will lose some battles. Being defeated doesn't make you less of a person. Admitting your wrong makes you stronger.
20. You are a precious diamond, do not settle in a relationship until you find a man that treats you this way.
21. Love with your whole heart.
22. Go away to college, find your independence before you settle down.
23. Always remember that discovering who you are is ongoing. We constantly need to re-evaluate our lives.
24. Stay away from credit cards.
25. If you can't buy it with cash, you don't need it.
26. Even the smallest spaces can look gorgeous if you decorate them.
27. Mom will always know best (but, if we don't agree let discuss it instead of yelling at each other)
28. You can come to me for anything and I will not judge you, but as your mother I most likely will be disappointed because I know your full potential.
29. Quitters never win and winners never quit.
30. If it's difficult to complete, it's probably worth it. If it was easy, everyone would do it.
31. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
32. Working out is essential to your health.
33. Take your vitamins
34. Know what you stand for if you don't you will be easily persuaded.
35. Always remember how much your siblings mean to you, they will be there for you when no one else will.
36. Best Friends will get you through some of the hardest times of your lives, don't lose them over petti fights.
37. Read your bible everyday and pray when you wake up, when you're alone, and before you go to bed. Always share your concerns and your blessings with the Lord.
38. Kindness will get you further in life then being rude.
39. Character is what you do when no one else is watching.
40. If you have the opportunity cease it, time is fleeting and you never know when you are going to get that moment back.
41. Read even when you do not love it, you will always learn something new and you just might enjoy it.
42. Pedicures will ALWAYS make you feel better!
43. Accessories are a girls BEST friend!
43. It will be hard to find a man that loves you as much as your Daddy but when you do you will know he is the one.
44. Your never too old to dress up!
45. Create and Uphold family traditions!
But, the number one thing (next to always putting God first) that I hope you learn is that Mommy and Daddy LOVE you and ADORE you with EVERY beat of our heart. This is not a list that you have to learn but a list I hope you learn as we do life together as your parents. Paint your own path, reach for the stars, and always know you are absolutely perfect in our eyes :)